[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23915: discover_pingback_server_uri cases an error when discovery URI sets multiple Content-type headers

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 5 01:27:53 UTC 2013

#23915: discover_pingback_server_uri cases an error when discovery URI sets
multiple Content-type headers
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  tomdxw            |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by nacin):

 * owner:   => dd32
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 I think generating an E_WARNING based on external (pingback) output is not
 great. We should probably avoid that. At this point, it's a bit late to
 patch wp_remote_retrieve_header() (I agree with concatenating into a
 string) but maybe we can just do a cast/implode/pluck here.

 Alas, in a few other places we use wp_remote_retrieve_header(), we also
 don't expect the array. So maybe punt and fix later. dd32?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23915#comment:5>