[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the theme screenshot

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 2 15:28:56 UTC 2013

#26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the
theme screenshot
--------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  matveb              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by shaunandrews):

 I added yet another highlight style for active themes in 26003.4.diff​.
 This matches the "Current Theme" label to the badge style that appears in
 the detail modal, and adds an 8px outline to the active theme so it stands
 out from the rest in the grid:

 [[Image(http://core.trac.wordpress.org/raw-
 attachment/ticket/26003/active%20theme.png)]]

 If the active theme has an update, the badge shows up overtop:

 [[Image(http://core.trac.wordpress.org/raw-
 attachment/ticket/26003/active%20theme%20with%20update.png)]]

 And, if we want to keep the concept of a "highlight color," we could use
 the current scheme's color for the outline.

 [[Image(http://core.trac.wordpress.org/raw-
 attachment/ticket/26003/active%20theme%20with%20highlight%20color.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26003#comment:9>