[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25031: Twenty Fourteen: Make the content sidebar optional and expand the main content area when there is no widget specified for the sidebar.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 29 02:16:00 UTC 2013

#25031: Twenty Fourteen: Make the content sidebar optional and expand the main
content area when there is no widget specified for the sidebar.
 Reporter:  iamtakashi                           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by RDall):

 I really like what you have done her Takashi.

 Aside from the technical requirements to do this I like the style and
 design you implemented here.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25031#comment:15>