[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to it

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 28 07:07:08 UTC 2013

#11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to
it
-------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Future Release =>

Comment:

 Due to the age of this ticket, lack of traction, minimal versions of PHP
 affected, and lack of available fixes, I'm afraid there isn't much we can
 do here.

 Future changes with the transports will hopefully result in this
 particular use-case being fixed as a side effect #25007 #16606

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11888#comment:49>