[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25143: Appending registered query vars to home URL sets is_home to true when should be false

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Aug 25 22:08:25 UTC 2013

#25143: Appending registered query vars to home URL sets is_home to true when
should be false
 Reporter:  mordauk                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by johnjamesjacoby):

 * keywords:  dev-feedback => dev-feedback needs-patch
 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  duplicate =>
 * milestone:   => Awaiting Review

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 mordauk]:
 > I don't believe this is a duplicate. I looked at both of those tickets.
 >
 > Neither of those tickets correspond to the front page breaking with
 custom query vars, unless I missed something.
 Agree. There are comments in those tickets that elude to the problem, but
 they don't deal with the incorrect  is_front_page calculations.

 This looks like a separate (and legitimate) bug to me. Setting a page as
 home should never result in the blog index appearing in its place.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25143#comment:3>