[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11009: screenshots of plugins from wordpress.org load over http instead of https when FORCE_SSL_ADMIN is enabled

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 22 16:58:03 UTC 2013

#11009: screenshots of plugins from wordpress.org load over http instead of https
when FORCE_SSL_ADMIN is enabled
--------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  brantgurga          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by westi):

 * milestone:  Future Release => 3.7

Comment:

 It would be good to take a look at this during 3.7 as part of the
 investigative work I have started to see if we can make all the requests
 to api.wordpress.org over https.

 In theory that work, which is currently testable via the Beta Tester
 plugin, should make us load screenshots over SSL if I fixed all the api

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11009#comment:7>