[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24986: Live Preview not working - displays blank page on WP 3.6 via Firefox 23.0 and IE9

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 8 07:36:57 UTC 2013

#24986: Live Preview not working - displays blank page on WP 3.6 via Firefox 23.0
and IE9
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  neosource       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by neosource):

 I did a full fresh install (new database) and am still getting the same
 result.
 I have tried enabling wp_debug & script_debug as well.
 I have tried testing it in multiple browsers. It seems to work in Chrome
 but not in Firefox 23.0 (all plugins disabled) or IE9.

 The only error messages that have intermittently appeared are as follows:

 apache error_log:

 PHP Notice:  ob_end_flush() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]:
 failed to delete buffer zlib output compression. in /localsite/httpdocs
 /wp-includes/functions.php on line 2736, referer: http://localsite:8000
 /wp-admin/index.php

 firefox console (not sure if its related though):

 Timestamp: 8/08/2013 5:22:12 PM
 Error: [Exception... "'Image HTTP->HTTPS redirection to
 https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/34d428e35f9cc9b5621049e79d86b4f8?s=16&d=http%3A%2F%2F1.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D16&r=G'
 when calling method: [nsIContentPolicy::shouldLoad]"  nsresult:
 "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)"  location: "native frame ::
 <unknown filename> :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 0"  data: no]

 I hope that helps.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24986#comment:5>