[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24011: Consider hiding post title for "Status" and "Aside" formats and autogenerating

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 26 13:20:22 UTC 2013

#24011: Consider hiding post title for "Status" and "Aside" formats and
autogenerating
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  markjaquith     |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  new

Comment (by ryan):

 kovshenin, are you seeing local cache hits or remote? With both
 wordpress.com and trunk, I'm not seeing any extra remote cache hits with
 the action enabled. This is with several aside and status posts so
 _post_formats_generate_title() is being run. I see extra local cache hits
 with the filter enabled, but no extra remote cache hits. I'm not sure why
 we're seeing increased remote hits in aggregate on wordpress.com.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24011#comment:33>