[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23955: Twenty Thirteen: Embedded media positioned incorrectly at <999px breakpoints

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 12 18:57:56 UTC 2013

#23955: Twenty Thirteen: Embedded media positioned incorrectly at <999px
breakpoints
-------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  sabreuse                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by wonderboymusic):

 * keywords:  needs-testing => needs-testing has-patch

Comment:

 if you have a giant video and then filter only width, and it happens to
 equal content width, the aspect ratio is going to get effed up - I think
 constraints need to happen in the shortcode, which every video passes
 through. My patch only works if the 2013 filter isn't there. Let's
 discuss.

 My patch is necessary anyways to constrain giant videos from rendering
 bigger than `$content_width` in the admin and on the front end

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23955#comment:12>