[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24024: Twenty Thirteen: Consider Header Image Sizing for HiDPI, non-HiDPI, Mobile, and IE8 Compatibility

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 10 20:56:48 UTC 2013

#24024: Twenty Thirteen: Consider Header Image Sizing for HiDPI, non-HiDPI, Mobile,
and IE8 Compatibility
------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Replying to [comment:7 obenland]:
 > > On the IE note, will Twenty Thirteen or other bundled themes ever
 reject or notify users of outdated browsers on the frontend, or will it
 just not work well for them?

 > No they won't. The only thing that comes close to that is
 [http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-
 admin/includes/dashboard.php#L28 the browser nag on the admin dashboard].
 I have a plugin that does that for frontend (Browser Rejector), so just
 wanted to check.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24024#comment:8>