[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24024: Twenty Thirteen: Consider Header Image Sizing for HiDPI, non-HiDPI, Mobile, and IE8 Compatibility

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 10 18:44:03 UTC 2013

#24024: Twenty Thirteen: Consider Header Image Sizing for HiDPI, non-HiDPI, Mobile,
and IE8 Compatibility
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 I also agree with the wontfix, and now at least we have a record of the
 header decisions. I'm not familiar with the core custom header functions,
 but I'll look into to them more and see if multiple sizes could fit in
 there, along with the retina support.

 On the IE note, will Twenty Thirteen or other bundled themes ever reject
 or notify users of outdated browsers on the frontend, or will it just not
 work well for them? That sort of dictates how far you can go, I gave up on
 IE<9 a while ago.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24024#comment:6>