[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24010: Look into meta key standardization or upgrade with Crowd Favorite's post format UI plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 9 18:49:48 UTC 2013

#24010: Look into meta key standardization or upgrade with Crowd Favorite's post
format UI plugin
 Reporter:  markjaquith  |       Type:  task (blessed)
 Crowd Favorite has a reasonably popular and prescient plugin for post
 format UI, which we used as some inspiration for the feature in 3.6:
 https://github.com/crowdfavorite/wp-post-formats

 Alex King notes that we've slightly changed some of the meta keys here. We
 should look to see if there is a way that we can standardize, or look into
 an upgrade strategy.