[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24000: Twenty Thirteen: In post archive, the date of a post links to the actual post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 9 05:07:51 UTC 2013

#24000: Twenty Thirteen: In post archive, the date of a post links to the actual
post
 Reporter:  ericlewis        |       Type:  defect (bug)
 In Twenty Thirteen's entry meta, the date of the post is output as a
 hyperlink to the actual post. This is a bit misleading as far as UX goes -
 if I click on a date, I would expect to see the archive for that date, not
 the post. I would click on the title of the post for this.