[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22027: added option on custom permalink structure management (%category%/%postname%)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 28 00:11:54 UTC 2012

#22027: added option on custom permalink structure management
(%category%/%postname%)
 Reporter:  enapupe          |       Type:  enhancement
 Added a new option on wp-admin/options-permalink.php
 - Post category and name (sample-category/sample-post/)

 I believe there is a reason to still not have this option. Maybe the fact
 that %category% works not clearly when the post has more than one
 category. Anyway, I have seen many (most of them) blogs using this
 structure, so, why not make it easy to set it up?
 This is my first patch submission, have mercy on me.