[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21920: Under "Author" level user, the "Title" field of uploaded pictures becomes blank.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 18 14:30:14 UTC 2012

#21920: Under "Author" level user, the "Title" field of uploaded pictures becomes
blank.
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  aasish.m         |       Type:  defect (bug)
 I created a new user with the user level as "Author".

 That user uploaded pictures into posts.

 After uploading the pictures, that user clicks "Save Draft" or "Publish".

 The picture's "Title" field automatically becomes blank after saving draft
 or publishing the post. WordPress is not saving the picture's "Title"
 field under user level "Author".

 This problem does not seem to occur with "Admin" and "Editor" level users.

 I'm attaching a screenshot for reference.

 [[Image(http://i.imgur.com/NbEwB.jpg)]]