[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21894: <!--more--> tag does nothing in secondary loops when is_single because of $more global

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 14 22:01:00 UTC 2012

#21894: <!--more--> tag does nothing in secondary loops when is_single because of
$more global
 Reporter:  jeremyclarke  |       Owner:

Comment (by jeremyclarke):

 That last patch is slightly different than described. I realized I can
 just pass $id to is_single() and is_page() to ensure it checks that we're
 dealing with the core single-post for the page. It also sets $more to
 false before the check, otherwise it gets set to true on the first loop
 (the main single post) and never gets set to false for other posts that
 don't match the if statement.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21894#comment:2>