[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20262: When "Automatically close comments on articles older than X days" is enabled, comments appear closed on draft posts

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 5 17:12:09 UTC 2012

#20262: When "Automatically close comments on articles older than X days" is
enabled, comments appear closed on draft posts
 Reporter:  evarlese                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new

Comment (by MikeHansenMe):

 This does not seem like it would be a problem to me since no one can
 comment on a draft anyway. I guess if you leave a draft for months before
 you publish it, it could cause problems but I would hope you would update
 the post date in this case.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20262#comment:3>