[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22230: WP adds <br /> before <select even where there is no line break in source code

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 20 18:08:25 UTC 2012

#22230: WP adds <br /> before <select even where there is no line break in source
code
 Reporter:  chirael       |       Owner:

Comment (by chirael):

 Ok, I guess that's a reason, but I still consider it a bug. Why does WP
 make that decision for me? I'd really like to have my label be next to (on
 the same line as) my select box. If I edit something in HTML mode I don't
 see a good reason for WP to add in code that was not there in the first
 place.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22230#comment:3>