[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20210: Always allow the standard attributes for all elements when filtering content using kses for posts.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 9 17:59:31 UTC 2012

#20210: Always allow the standard attributes for all elements when filtering
content using kses for posts.
 Reporter:  westi         |       Owner:

Comment (by nacin):

 I chatted a bit with ryan (in the context of #17977) about updating kses
 to stop relying on global arrays, and in general make customization here
 suck a bit less. We had some ideas but decided not to run with it for 3.4.
 It would be nice to change how things work rather than hacking around the
 existing global arrays.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20210#comment:5>