[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21056: Child Theme Upload Message: Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 23 20:13:27 UTC 2012

#21056: Child Theme Upload Message: Are you sure you want to do this? Please try
again.
 Reporter:  emiluzelac    |       Owner:

Comment (by nacin):

 This works fine for me with the attached child theme.

 Seems like the issue is that you are not on a 3.4 standard install —
 something is corrupted somewhere. If that is not the case, then we will
 need to figure out what nonce is failing. To do that, you can go into
 check_admin_referer() in wp-includes/pluggable.php, and then right before
 the wp_nonce_ays() call, do a `var_dump( $action, $query_arg, $referer
 );`.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21056#comment:1>