[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21052: introduce an alternative method of installing plugins or themes from external websites

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 23 17:27:35 UTC 2012

#21052: introduce an alternative method of installing plugins or themes from
external websites
 Reporter:  alexvorn2                 |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request           |      Status:  new

Comment (by alexvorn2):

 Replying to [comment:1 kawauso]:
 > If we were to support direct installation from a remote site, wouldn't
 it make much more sense to just provide the plugin zip remote URL from
 within the admin?

 great idea! this is just what I should write...

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21052#comment:2>