[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18984: Accessibility: Title attribute should not be added to image markup by media.php

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jul 26 19:42:59 UTC 2012

#18984: Accessibility: Title attribute should not be added to image markup by
media.php
 Reporter:  esmi          |       Owner:

Comment (by martythornley):

 Replying to [comment:24 DrewAPicture]:
 > Really we just want to use the alt value instead of the title value in
 markup.

 So if that is the consensus for this ticket and leave the rest to another
 time, I can take a look at fixing the markup to use alt instead of title.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18984#comment:25>