[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21151: The Pipe Test in the Monster Widget shows issues in Twenty Ten and Twenty Eleven

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 4 11:12:39 UTC 2012

#21151: The Pipe Test in the Monster Widget shows issues in Twenty Ten and Twenty
Eleven
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  sennza                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by sennza):

 Sorry @kawauso I was well aware of the 'tabs not spaces' policy and had
 used a tab in my IDE. Unfortunately I wasn't aware that PhpStorm changed
 those from tabs to spaces without me knowing I've flicked the setting for
 next time. Damn IDEs :)

 Interesting feedback @georgestephanis. It'll be fun to see what others
 think. This patching thing is fun already!

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21151#comment:4>