[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16292: Show theme path in ms-themes.php and ms-sites.php?action=editblog in network admin (was: Show theme path in ms-themes.php and ms-sites.php?action=editblog)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jan 21 23:48:49 UTC 2012

#16292: Show theme path in ms-themes.php and ms-sites.php?action=editblog in
network admin
-----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  novasource             |       Owner:  PeteMall
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by novasource):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  wontfix =>

Comment:

 Wait a second, this isn't for "end users" or "non-technical users". This
 enhancement is for system administrators who deal with administration of a
 WordPress Network, which may have many themes. That's why I put this
 ticket in the '''Network Admin''' category. Sorry if my original post
 didn't make this clear.

 It's difficult to figure out which team corresponds to what directory
 without showing it to us.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16292#comment:10>