[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14325: No possibillity to add a "Home"-link to the nav_menu when there are no Pages

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jan 20 04:22:11 UTC 2012

#14325: No possibillity to add a "Home"-link to the nav_menu when there are no
Pages
 Reporter:  lundj                                |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  dev-feedback                                   |

Comment (by DrewAPicture):

 Also, attached a screenshot of @MasterJake's attachment:14325-patch1.diff

 From a workflow standpoint, my main issue with the location of the Add
 Home Link button in attachment:1432-patch1.png is that it's so far over on
 the right with the 'Save Menu' button. What about floating it left,
 something along the lines of attachment:14325-patch1B.png?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14325#comment:12>