[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19690: wp_suspend_cache_additions() doesn't block term_relationships being added to cache

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jan 11 18:14:23 UTC 2012

#19690: wp_suspend_cache_additions() doesn't block term_relationships being added
to cache
 Reporter:  leewillis77   |       Owner:

Comment (by ryan):

 Why is wp_suspend_cache_additions() being used? Currently, its role is
 limited to reducing cache activity during imports, where we know we are
 doing strict adds for new data. It is not safe to use in most situations.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19690#comment:7>