[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20094: The wpEditImage TinyMCE plugin is broken when TinyMCE is served from another domain

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Feb 22 09:05:27 UTC 2012

#20094: The wpEditImage TinyMCE plugin is broken when TinyMCE is served from
another domain
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  mdawaffe                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by mdawaffe):

 Replying to [comment:7 azaozz]:
 > In this case we would probably need to patch all TinyMCE popups/dialogs.
 In the default configuration there are six of them: font color/color
 picker, paste as text, paste from word, special characters, help and the
 image properties.

 Confirmed that these other iframe based dialogs also break (though if
 image properties is different than the wpEditImage dialog, I don't know
 where to find it).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20094#comment:8>