[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22999: The position of the cursor is ignored when inserting media in DFW and Text mode (IE)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 19 00:58:22 UTC 2012

#22999: The position of the cursor is ignored when inserting media in DFW and Text
mode (IE)
 Reporter:  gcorne           |       Type:  defect (bug)
 When editing a post in IE8/IE9 in either full screen mode or in text mode,
 media is always inserted at the top of the post when regardless of where
 the cursor is positioned prior to opening the "Add Media" modal. I suspect
 that IE7 is also affected, but I have not tested it.