[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21290: Post types continue to be selected after removal from custom taxonomy registration

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 18 07:19:52 UTC 2012

#21290: Post types continue to be selected after removal from custom taxonomy
registration
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  jondavidjohn  |       Owner:  jondavidjohn
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by wonderboymusic):

 I am showing posts from blog 3 on the homepage of blog 1. Both blogs have
 the `region` taxonomy registered. Blog 1 has tons of custom post types,
 blog 3 only has post. When 3.5 dropped, I had to find every instance of
 WP_Query that didn't have post_type passed and add it, otherwise it would
 try to load the custom post types from blog 1 when I called
 switch_to_blog(3) and then WP_Query inline without post_type set. I wrote
 about my use case a few weeks ago: http://scotty-t.com/2012/12/03
 /wordpress-regionalization/

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21290#comment:23>