[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22738: 3.5 Media: Correct display of dimensions for large-size images in size dropdown

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 5 06:58:51 UTC 2012

#22738: 3.5 Media: Correct display of dimensions for large-size images in size
dropdown
 Reporter:  jond3r        |       Owner:  nacin
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by nacin):

 Your initial patch was solid, jond3r. Thanks!

 I refreshed it to match our coding standards (if you use braces for a
 control statement, use them throughout). See [attachment:22738.2.diff].

 The only issue is that due to #12146, inserting Large size on the frontend
 won't be constrained. It seems like we may need to run our own custom
 logic for a custom size that sidesteps the is_admin() check. We might
 actually be able to use editor_max_image_size for it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22738#comment:8>