[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21750: Twenty Twelve: Ordered list items need larger left margins to avoid cutting off digits

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Aug 31 13:21:04 UTC 2012

#21750: Twenty Twelve: Ordered list items need larger left margins to avoid cutting
off digits
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  sixhours       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Ordered lists greater than single digits have their list numbers cut off
 on the left. Possibly related to #21740

 Increasing the left margin on .entry-content li and .comment-content li
 should fix it, but I noticed there are some pretty exact calculations on
 this and other margins in the theme, so I don't want to disrupt the flow
 with a quick fix.

 I'm able to reproduce this issue in Chrome v23, using the following steps:

 1) Create a new post in the Twenty Twelve theme.

 2) Create an ordered list with greater than 9 items.

 3) View the post and see how numbers after 9 display as single digits.

 You should see something like this:
 http://www.evernote.com/shard/s213/sh/3937eeb4-d825-4c48-9b68-f34818c2376a/2d5ac51c97b49e3b4015135716e489eb