[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21678: Twenty Twelve: gracefully handle displaying sub-menus in small navigation menu

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 23 22:25:12 UTC 2012

#21678: Twenty Twelve: gracefully handle displaying sub-menus in small navigation
menu
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by lancewillett):

 Talked this over with Drew today—his goal was to show *all* menu items but
 without any hierarchy. That way there is nothing hidden, good for
 usability, but no indents to throw off the visual look.

 > In the end, somebody with a massive menu is going to have lots of items,
 but that's why we're hiding it by default.

 The centered look is by design, and we'd like to keep it. (Acknowledging
 that the indented list looked pretty weird, though.)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21678#comment:2>