[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21562: Twenty Twelve: improve navigation to be mobile-first and not rely on JS for hiding and showing

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 23 16:27:09 UTC 2012

#21562: Twenty Twelve: improve navigation to be mobile-first and not rely on JS for
hiding and showing
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  cfinke         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by lancewillett):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 This ticket is getting crazy. :)

 I think our best option for v 1.0 launch is to use this non-jQuery
 technique ''without'' the CSS transition. It works in all browsers and
 mobile devices, and gets the job done without loading jQuery.

 The CSS transitions would be a nice enhancement, but could be added post-
 launch without adverse effect on anyone.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21562#comment:32>