[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21562: Twenty Twelve: Hide the "Show navigation" button when there is no navigation to show.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Aug 13 22:01:35 UTC 2012

#21562: Twenty Twelve: Hide the "Show navigation" button when there is no
navigation to show.
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  cfinke         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 This is so lame in so many ways.

 A user ''should'' be able to "remove" the menu by assigning an empty one
 to it. With no menu items, we are left with some margin and borders and
 the mentioned button on screens < 600px.

 Unless I'm missing something big, there is no way to address it with CSS.
 Removing it with JS, leaves us with a button/border flash on pageload
 though. Did I say it was lame?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21562#comment:4>