[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21539: category_description filter not applied to Description field on Categories page

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Aug 12 17:31:43 UTC 2012

#21539: category_description filter not applied to Description field on Categories
page
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  StephenCronin   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:4 StephenCronin]:
 > Does that mean we don't need to progress anything and we can close this
 ticket?

 Not necessarily, we can leave it open to see if there might be more use
 cases for a new filter here and close it later if it gets no more
 traction.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21539#comment:5>