[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19690: wp_suspend_cache_additions() doesn't block term_relationships being added to cache

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Apr 7 19:36:41 UTC 2012

#19690: wp_suspend_cache_additions() doesn't block term_relationships being added
to cache
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  leewillis77   |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by leewillis77):

 It seems that the changes to post.php in [19729] are the result of comment
 #13. They're not required to fix the original bug reported here as far as
 I can tell, or see.

 So - if we need to revert anything, I don't think the other changes need
 to be reverted, they stand alone.

 Providing an alternative patch seems to be beyond my knowledge of the WP
 inner workings I'm afraid, but it seems like clean_post_cache needs an
 additional second argument for $post_type since we can't guarantee that it
 can be found out at that point in the execution?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19690#comment:19>