[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18515: UX: better management of workflow in editor (joe is currently editing this post, etc.)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 27 20:21:57 UTC 2011

#18515: UX: better management of workflow in editor (joe is currently editing this
post, etc.)
 Reporter:  azaozz                  |       Owner:  jayminkapish
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by ryan):

 This seems to cover the bases and is like enough to the cron updates in
 3.3 that we will at least be consistent in our locking attempts. :-)
 Let's commit and give it a nice beta soak.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18515#comment:20>