[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18731: The XML-RPC Endpoint filename is hardcoded in the code (aka: my Host Blocks XML-RPC Access!)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 21 11:09:39 UTC 2011

#18731: The XML-RPC Endpoint filename is hardcoded in the code (aka: my Host Blocks
XML-RPC Access!)
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  daniloercoli                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |      Status:  new

Comment (by daniloercoli):

 > Maybe we could support http://example.com/?xmlrpc=1 and
 http://example.com/xmlrpc/ as endpoints in core for the rewrite less and
 rewrite full usecases.

 This would be fine, but probably we should also support
 http://example.com/?rsd=1 and  http://example.com/rsd/ as RSD endpoints in
 core.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18731#comment:2>