[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18012: New Admin nav UI is hard to scan - usablity could be improved with simple css update

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Sep 10 04:16:10 UTC 2011

#18012: New Admin nav UI is hard to scan - usablity could be improved with simple
css update
 Reporter:  waterjerome   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Changes (by jane):

 * keywords:  ui-feedback ux-feedback => dev-feedback

Comment:

 Personally I liked the pre-3.2 amount of separation, and feel like the new
 version has a "river of nav" feeling to it. Without the white space, I
 don't know how useful that darker separation line is.... almost makes it
 feel even more cramped. Since I ceded to majority opinion on lead team
 with the 3.2 nav style, I'd like the other leads to weigh in.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18012#comment:3>