[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18515: UX: better management of workflow in editor (joe is currently editing this post, etc.)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 9 16:33:51 UTC 2011

#18515: UX: better management of workflow in editor (joe is currently editing this
post, etc.)
-----------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz                 |       Owner:  jayminkapish
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by nacin):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch ux-feedback

Comment:

 To make jaymin's edit prominent: "The code is released under GPLv2 or
 later," despite the plugin's current licensing header of "proprietary."

 Thanks for the contribution. This looks slick at a glance. Obviously
 there's a lot that needs to be done here, but we should look at this from
 the workflow perspective, rather than than code particulars. We'll switch
 this to postmeta, etc., that's not the worry. Jane will probably want some
 things that are in dialog boxes to be brought inline, which is also fine.

 So let's get some ux and workflow feedback.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18515#comment:7>