[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19036: Id slugs don't display the post in singular view when one uses a custom slug for permalinks.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Oct 24 17:19:56 UTC 2011

#19036: Id slugs don't display the post in singular view when one uses a custom
slug for permalinks.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  atoon              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by duck_):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 I'm afraid I don't follow you. Could you clarify the issue you're seeing?
 Preferably with a list of steps to reproduce, e.g.

 {{{
 1. Use "/archives/%postname%/" as permalink structure
 x. Something unexpected happens
 }}}

 "when the post get saved by default" so autosave? "the post id rather than
 a sanitized version of the title" means the post ID is used in the

 Also try reproducing the problem after disabling all plugins and switching
 to the default theme.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19036#comment:1>