[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18971: add_site_option() and update_site_option() not working correctly when non-false default is loaded into the cache

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Oct 17 20:42:28 UTC 2011

#18971: add_site_option() and update_site_option() not working correctly when non-
false default is loaded into the cache
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges  |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Yes, I think this is probably a duplicate of #18955 - I missed it when I
 searched before opening a new ticket. My patch is essentially wpmuguru's
 option 1; the patches on that ticket go for the more extensive option 2.
 Feel free to close as duplicate, though I think the severity should be
 higher than normal, as the current situation means that new MS installs
 can't network activate plugins at all.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18971#comment:3>