[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19342: Call to undefined function convert_to_screen when using plugins with custom meta boxes

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 25 08:50:02 UTC 2011

#19342: Call to undefined function convert_to_screen when using plugins with custom
meta boxes
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jackdewey         |       Owner:  rboren
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dd32):

 > Only? I have image handling code that generates a sized image the first
 time one is called by URL, which can be a front-end URL, and it only ever
 generates the one file requested, and only the first time requested.

 This ticket isn't the place for such discussion, however, given the case
 where you're on a moderately trafficed site, how long does the image
 manip's take? How many other users visit the site and kick off similar
 manip requests for the same file while the first is generating? - It's
 that concurrency issue which you should be avoiding by pre-creating
 images. There are other tickets (which I don't have at hand) for dealing
 with all the above issues in both messages.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19342#comment:13>