[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #17519: With Persistent Caching get_option returns old values of option despite update

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 23 05:36:42 UTC 2011

#17519: With Persistent Caching get_option returns old values of option despite
update
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  vickybiswas   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by nacin):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I don't think there's any indication that this is a core bug. I'm
 classifying this as a configuration/support issue for now and closing this
 as invalid. If you post in the W3TC section of the forums, I'm sure
 Frederick will be more than happy to share his insights on the matter, and
 could assist if it appears to be a bug in the persistent cache.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17519#comment:3>