[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #17297: Ampersands show as HTML entities in post title in Visual Editor when Windows Live Writer is used

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun May 1 15:20:38 UTC 2011

#17297: Ampersands show as HTML entities in post title in Visual Editor when
Windows Live Writer is used
 Reporter:  msafi         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  3.1
 Severity:  minor         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 When I publish using Windows Live Writer and my post title has an
 ampersand, and then visit the post editor in WordPress (Visual or not,
 doesn't matter actually), the ampersand in the title shows as "&"