[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16932: Media Upload top navigation producing wrong URLs when WordPress is run behind a ReverseProxy

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Mar 22 20:02:17 UTC 2011

#16932: Media Upload top navigation producing wrong URLs when WordPress is run
behind a ReverseProxy
 Reporter:  tploch          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by hakre):

 Thanks for reporting the issue. I see some related Issues which might
 contain some helpful information for you: #16858, #9235, #8593.

 So far I'll take a look in the area you highlighted as it looks related to
 some of the work I already did today.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16932#comment:4>