[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15769: WordPress ships with copyrighted "Hello, Dolly!" lyrics which could potentially terminate the GNU GPL of the package

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jun 10 16:53:01 UTC 2011

#15769: WordPress ships with copyrighted "Hello, Dolly!" lyrics which could
potentially terminate the GNU GPL of the package
 Reporter:  novasource    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by nkuttler):

 Replying to [comment:62 jane]:
 > Postponing to look into possibilities, may run contest in next dev cycle
 so people have plenty of time to enter.

 Haha, this is ridiculous. Shame on you or whoever decided on this. I
 already said everything constructive I had to say. All that would be left
 is insulting people, so bye bye.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15769#comment:64>