[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18269: Random words smush together using built in past button for word w upgrade to WP 3.2.1

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 27 21:48:59 UTC 2011

#18269: Random words smush together using built in past button for word w upgrade
to WP 3.2.1
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  claudiahchristian  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by claudiahchristian):

 Thank you for your help azaozz. Since I'm hosting with DreamHost shared
 server, I'm not sure what TinyMCE they are using. I've submitted a support
 ticket to ask and will let you know. They seem to be really on their game
 there, so I think it's probably up to date. But again, I'll let you know.

 Thank you again! I do appreciate the help!

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18269#comment:9>