[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16939: When using `add_settings_error()` with the Settings API, I should have the option to NOT update options unless there are no errors.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 27 20:37:13 UTC 2011

#16939: When using `add_settings_error()` with the Settings API, I should have the
option to NOT update options unless there are no errors.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  philipwalton       |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request    |      Status:  new
Changes (by ocean90):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion ux-feedback => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 But you have registered a ''sanitize_callback'' in ''register_settings''?
 Can't you check there if all options are passed via $_POST or do I missing
 something?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16939#comment:1>