[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18269: Random words smush together using built in past button for word w upgrade to WP 3.2.1

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 27 14:44:42 UTC 2011

#18269: Random words smush together using built in past button for word w upgrade
to WP 3.2.1
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  claudiahchristian  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by claudiahchristian):

 Replying to [comment:6 scribu]:
 > By the way, it would be useful if you could upload a sample word
 document that consistently causes problems.
 Great suggestion. I've attached a copy of Denver Cereal chapter 163 & 164.
 I posted them to three WP updated blogs - denvercereal.com (in pieces),
 storiesbyclaudia.com & on-a-limb.com (in chapter form). Same problem all
 around. I posted 163 last week. Hoping the issue would magically be
 resolved, I didn't post a big fix. Same problem w posting 164 this week.

 Of course, if this is something on my end, I'm delighted to what I can.
 What I saw was that BANG it happened on the upgrade. And randomly my pubs
 was out of town so didn't upgrade & I didn't have the problem.

 Thanks!!!!

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18269#comment:7>